It's taken me almost 4 weeks to post this - but we have a new baby girl, Hallie Jane. She is so darling and such a joy to welcome to our family. She weighed 7-15 (much better than Elsie's whopping 9-4). She is doing so good - already getting chubby - and everyone knows babies grow way too fast. Here are some cute pics we have of her so far.
ooooh! i love it! thanks Kate! :) Ali, Hallie is beautiful~congratulations to you and Gordy. we've got a blog too...www.brettharrisfamily.blogspot.com.
WOW! havent seen your cute kiddos in a while! They have gotten so big! I am blog stalking you! That baby is just WAY TO CUTE! congratulations to you! Hope things are going well for you and your family! LIZ
7 comments:
ooooh! i love it! thanks Kate! :) Ali, Hallie is beautiful~congratulations to you and Gordy. we've got a blog too...www.brettharrisfamily.blogspot.com.
Oh, how beautiful you BOTH look! Congrats! Glad you are now blogging! I'll add you to ours.
She is beautiful Ali. You look amazing as always!
She is so beautiful...of course! I just can't stop looking at her. What a joy for your family. There is nothing like a new baby at Christmas time.
alli and family, congrads on your new baby girl. Another beauty in the family. So cute. So glad your blogging I'm adding you to my list. Suzanna
WOW!
havent seen your cute kiddos in a while! They have gotten so big!
I am blog stalking you!
That baby is just WAY TO CUTE!
congratulations to you!
Hope things are going well for you and your family!
LIZ
Post a Comment