I can't believe my sis did this for me. She is so sweet!!! I promise now to figure out how to do this - now it is really started for me. This will be the funnest way to share pics of our new baby coming next wednesday!!!
Yeah Ali...I found your new blog. I hope you keep up on it cause it's sure fun to see your cute little family. Good luck on Wednesday!!! If was so good to see you the other day!!
2 comments:
Yeah Ali...I found your new blog. I hope you keep up on it cause it's sure fun to see your cute little family. Good luck on Wednesday!!! If was so good to see you the other day!!
I saw some pictures of your baby girl on Ali & Luke blog. She is absolutely adorable...just like all your kids. Congrats!
I am going to go private on our blog but I would love to have you as a viewer. Email me and I'll add you to my viwer list.
bllrdowney(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment