Tuesday, January 27, 2009

5 comments:

heAtHeR said...

she is darling! looks like it was a special day.....

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

That picture with you and the kids is darling! And to think they are all yours!!!! Love it~

Randi said...

Ali, everything looked so precious! She is adorable. Call me, we need to get together SOON!

Suzanna said...

Alli, What a special day. I love the idea with the pictures on your table under plastic. So cute. You look so good. I can't believe you had all five kiddies. Are you sure you didn't pick up a few on the side of the road?

Jillian said...

Alli- I have been wondering if you would pop up one of these days- Your family is adorable- I can't believe you have added two more since we have been gone....not that I have room to talk- Congrats on the new little one she is adorable. I would love to link you...to keep in touch are you okay with that?